Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ok, I'll Admit, Whales Are Scary

This is a dude next to a Blue Whale's skull. Yeah. So my girlfriend has been telling me since we met that she is terrified of whales. I have always laughed at her fear and tried to explain that the only ones that are scary are the ones that would attack your boat, drag you under, or eat you. When I saw this picture, I changed my mind. Imagine swimming along the surface of the water, looking down, and seeing this thing that has chin hairs the size of your wiener swimming towards you. Uh, count me out. I don't care if that thing is just trying to get a good look at me, who knows what the hell it's gonna do. This guy agrees with me. So, Lauren, you win. Whales, no matter what kind, are pants-shitting scary.

Lauren's "You're Goddamn Right I'm Right" Face

No comments: