Friday, July 16, 2010

Albums That Don't Suck

Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds - Live At Radio City Music Hall


I've had many friends (Jim at the nonexistent blog Dudewater being one of them) who have sworn by Dave Matthews ever since I was a teenager, which is why it was so strange that it took me until my senior year in college to get on a Dave-kick. This particular album was the kick in the pants that I needed to appreciate how great Dave Matthews really is. This album has recently become one of my favorites of all-time. Dave has many albums with his band, live albums, and albums with Tim Reynolds but this one is easily my favorite. You can hear how much both Dave and Tim put into every song. Also, Tim Reynolds is an absolutely unbelievable guitar player (shredder) and when you pair the two together you get something really special. In the past month I would say I've listened to "So Damn Lucky" at least once per day.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Effinay right brother. Tasteful post. Request - compare contrast D&T Live@RC VS. Vegas - We'll compare notes @ a later date...